Sunday, October 24, 2004

Omaha Hi and very Low

There was a buzzing in my ear to stop playing Omaha last night on UB but did I scratch it? Noooooooooooooo. At least I came back to break even on the hold em' table and only had to take the lost at Omaha.

Playing $1/$2 is a different experience for me, the dollar amounts swing more but the players are mostly just as bad. I need to stay away from tilty play especially when I get sucked out by the same person 4 times in two orbits. Hit a set? Hey runner runner flush comes in! Hit a boat? Runner runner quads! Sigh, just gotta ride it out right?

I managed to get up to 650 UB points, only 2,350 to go to clear the bonus with Grubby. I got my eye on one of those Lederer DVDs.

Today I'll toast a Shiner bock (not a bad beer as I've found out) to the Vikes! They best not pull a Yankee (sorry couldn't resist ).

No comments: