Friday, November 26, 2004

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving was a rush from house to house but it was good to see the families. Same old same old, ate too much, drank a little bit, and bet on the football games (which I won my parlay bet of Dallas and Indy).

Threw some money into UB with the reload bonus. I've gotten sucked out of some very fat pots there on the river, but I got my money in with the best of it, that's all I can ask. I do enjoy the interface on UB and the games are not terribly tough to beat. But, you do need to be aware of the weird straights people will hold on to. I adventured into a $2/$4 game for the first time and got killed by two bad beats but I felt I could play at this level once my bankroll deems it ok to do so.

I finished up my stint at InterPoker. The site is nice, but now I need to wait for some pin number to be able to withdraw. Added security is something I'll wait for. Its nice to see some precautions used while withdrawing money, makes me fell safer to have the money floating around on the internet.

I'm going shopping today (bad idea?) to get my wife some stocking stuffers since I already bought her a nice crafting table and some PJs from Victora's Secret.

No comments: