Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A dirty bonus whore

I felt dirty hoping on Empire Poker to snag the $10 bonus offered for 50 raked hands. I figured I had time before the missus got home from volleyball so I 3-tabled my way to an easy $12 payday RAWR!

I pushed along on Interpoker, playing tight is a necessity here. You only need to wait for some big hands and pound people with them, they will pay you off the majority of the time. I saw a limp-reraise tonight with.... KJo and he was betting into AA. Of course he went runner-runner two pair but we won't mention that. I've been up and down on this site, but the players are very loose with playing any pair to the river, so be ready for some odd two pairs and straights.

Cashed out of UB for now since Chris H. has mentioned some very nice bonuses coming for Interpoker's 12 days of X-mas. I'll probably deposit some cash there and pick up some more bonus dollars for the Dec. bonus.

Well the court case is done with, all settled. I won't disclose anything except I'm happy things turned out fine. I'm glad we got things done out of court and without further arguements. Its been 4 years since the accident, I am better then I was 4 years ago but its doubtful I'll ever be 100% or even be able to drive again. Its true that money doesn't solve everything, especially when it comes to your health.

No comments: