Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Hammer Day!


Bring your SoCo, sarcasm, and backhanded compliments to the virtual felt today for the Year of the Hammer poker tourney. Everyone is welcome to play, but be warned... donkey play is expected not the exception.

And if you take it too seriously, I have a driveway that needs to be shoveled barefoot (an example of what happens when you go barefoot outside in Minnesota during the winter).

- Knock me out with 99 tonight and I will transfer $9.99 to your UIEGA-approved poker account at Full Tilt.

- Knock me out with the hammer and I will transfer $7.27 and railbird as long as I can stay awake

- Knock me out with a suckout and I'll make fun of your mom's ability to gobble three cocks while making meatloaf and watching Lifetime's movie of the week.

See you tonight!!!

Edit: Completely forgot after reading Felicia's recent cruise report (still jealous), Happy Birthday (yesterday) to Glenn!!

No comments: