Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TGIFacial

Because work is determined to kick my ass my review (along with half the poker bloggers) of Bigger Deal (short review: Awesome!) will be in the next few days.

For now I'd just like to assist the hostessing job at a local chain restaurant.

You're looking great in those black stretchy pants that form those curves with a subtle hint of cleavage showing up top. And I know my daughter is the cutest thing you've ever laid eyes upon, but if you'd like her father to keep a shred of his self-esteem, next time come over to the table to converse in baby talk with her after her dad mops up the stream of alfredo sauce dribbling down his chin.

For poker-y type stuff, caught my first Hoy points for the BloggerPokerChallenge last night but went card dead right at the final table bubble. Ya win, ya lose, ya sometimes gets stared at by hot chicks for the wrong reasons.

Thanks for dropping by, now give Pauly a blogger birthday congrats on five years with the Tao of Pauly!

No comments: