Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back to the Nerdery

Wife approved. The long road to CPA certification begins.

Barring some horribly bad news from the college conselor on Friday, I officially become a college student again at the ripe age of 35 by the end of the week.

Hopefully the Tri-Delts are in need of someone who can buy beer :) TOGA TOGA TOGA!!

Oh, and I'd like to thank the makers of Banquet frozen dinners for the 15 hour nap I took since 2pm yesterday while twisting and turning like a fish out of water and a Rappala triple hook in my stomach. Usually pride myself on an iron gut but those imitation chicken strips knocked me out of commission faster than a blown tranmission.

3 comments:

John G. Hartness said...

Congrats! As a grad-school dropout I applaud the initiative.

BWoP said...

Congratulations Drizzle!

Can't wait for the graduation party :-)

The NL Wife said...

I'll help you study for the CPA exam. God forbid I ever have to take it again.