Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Notes

Finding the right mix of crazy busy, and remembering to relax enough with the new work on Sunday-School-Work during the week-Kids and finding some time to noodle on here.

Oh and poker.  That unfortunately comes under the if it crap weather outside, kids are sleeping, homework is done, and wife has a headache quadfecta before I'm able to hit the tables (which I'm doing right now since The Masters are on and Mickelson is playing out of his mind, while seemed to have a case of sex withdrawl while yipping a couple of short putts).  All while Vanessa Selbst is current taking apart the NAPT Mohegan Sun final table which is on PokerStars.TV.

Busy is good, just need to keep my eye on that prize at the end of all this which is total enlightenment of course.  Actually, the ride is providing the fun and the reward for going back.  Doing something other than spinning my wheels in place (while typing this sentence Selbst officially won the NAPT event) has made all the hard work worth while.  The hardest is yet to come with SCOOP on the horizon about the same time that I'll be wrapping up my first quarter of school work.

Which reminds me to get out of here and get back the ledgers and balance sheets.

No comments: