Saturday, April 17, 2010

We Be Frolfing Yo

In times past a morning where I'm not hussling the kids towards the kitchen table for Fruity Pebbles and eggs, there would be online poker to be played. 

Instead I'll be enjoying some disc golf at Elm Creek today.  Yes, there's a fee and I'll find out if it's worth it.

The weather is too nice, and this whole getting-in-better-shape doesn't stop at the inclined bench press and glider machines.  No, there's only so many repeats of Sportscenter and yelling at the computer after some bad beat that's happened too many times to care.

Yes, I still enjoy the game.  Yes, I'm still a fanatic that loves the fact that I get to report on the game.  But, a balance must be there, instead of posting a "I'm burnt out" post every 6 months there's more important things to do.

Like hitting this monster 694 foot hole in under 10 shots:




See you at the tables tonight perhaps when the sun goes down so does my ass after having some fun outside today.

1 comment:

DrChako said...

I'll be doing the same thing. I'm real golfing in the morning then disc golfing this afternoon.

Keep 'em low and long.

-DrC