Monday, March 25, 2013

88 days

Current mood:  The Gambler

Despite my two dozens trips to Vegas, being 38 years old, and bringing my kids and parents and in-laws on this trip...  I couldn't sleep.  Despite working two tournaments yesterday including watching Team PokerStars Pro Max Lykov rip through the last two and an half hours of the Sunday Warm-Up for a $110K victory...  I couldn't sleep.  For better.  For worse.  It's Vegas and I still love it.

Yes, it's Super Mario day!  Played at the wrong time or the history books of hockey would be focused on number 88 and I would likely have a bunch of jerseys with double infinity instead of upside down sixes.

So, two quick salutes.

A body that big isn't supposed to move like that


And of course, my tradition since the start of the WPBT.

Take it away Carnie, Wendy, and Chynna Phillips:


Future performance at The Quad?




No comments: