Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Absolute Parting Gift


As if they haven't stolen enough of my poker dollars, I went to cash out of Absolute Poker last week despite the very small chance I'd ever play stakes high enough for people to care about using "superaccounts" at.




(from the website)


All withdrawals will be processed within 48 hours from the time of your request. There is a standard fee of $8 for regular checks per mail. Checks sent via regular mail may take up to 15 business days.


Standard?


I've cashed out a few times from PokerStars and Full Tilt with no fee being attached but a company that is embattled with the worse case of insider collusion in online poker decides my small withdrawl should take an overpriced Cap'n Coke at a local sports bar hit because they need more money?


Absolute Poker. This is for you.




See Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya

No comments: