Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wanted: An Intelligent Thought

Battle of the Bloggers rolls on tonight, as I'm trying not to become the guy who gets points but no mobneys.

Be there, and bring your D game as I'd like to break the spell of getting beat at the wire. Tonight is the Mookie, be sure to look for Mookie himself to be giving away the easiest bounty in poker if (when) you knock him out.

Since I'm void of thought, I'm filling out a meme this morning because talking about beating "One" on the easy level of Guitar Hero III isn't compelling nor does it capitivate an audience to witness my gnarly mad ax skillz.

4 Jobs I've Held:
Trailer unloader (word to the wise... never be upwind from the fan when there's a 6'8" semi-retarded guy who forgets to wipe his ass in the middle of the summer)
General Food Technician at Jack in the Box (lasted two weeks, coffee making is tuff!)
Recoveries Collector
Auditor

4 Films I Can Watch Over and Over:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Any Bourne movie
Rounders
Maverick

4 TV Shows I Watch
Kids Nation
High Stakes Poker
Sportscenter
Wheel of Fortune

4 Places I've Lived:
Ramsey, Minnesota
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Scottsdale, Arizona
Robinsdale, Minnesota (yes my roots aren't going anywhere)

4 of My Favorite Books:
The Stand
The Dark Elf Triology
Act of Treason
Nintendo's Guide to Pokemon

4 Websites I Visit Daily:

ESPN.com
Fanball.com
Chicksnbreasts.com
StarTribune.com

4 Favorite Colors:
Blue
Midnight Blue
Navy Blue
Periwinkle

4 Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:
The five seat at the MGM Grand poker room in Las Vegas, NV
First hole of a golf course in Myrtle Beach, SC
On Lake Vermillion near Ely, MN catching some bottle bass from the cooler
At home with the kids jumping on me

4 Names I Like But Wouldn't Name Kids
Cyrus
Muffy
Penelope
Jack

4 Favorite Foods:
Tortellini with Alfredo and Pesto sauce
Bacon Cheeseburger with pepperjack cheese
Cheese Curds
Southern Fried Chicken

See you tonight folks.

No comments: