Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Is It My Birthday Yet?

Looks like the Wii is going to take care of my gym membership starting next year with the new WiiFit scheduled to launch (in Japan, grrrrrrrrr) in December.

Maybe I'll ship one to Fatty-Train so he can get back to 120 lbs. of fury easier.

To retain my poker blogger status I suppose some poker must be playing, and I'm itching to do so after reading about the WPBT Live tourney getting a solid grounding at the Venetian (yea BOOBIES and excellent tourney structure and more BOOBIES!!) and site of my humbling experience with the $8/$16 Mixed game (which I'll try again should the online Omatards wish to ship a few buy-ins my way before December).

Check out Falstaff's update on the tourney, and be sure to RSVP with what ever is left of him, pretty soon Falstaff and F-Train are going to be able to swap kilts. In a non-gay way of course. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tonight, your job is to defeat the defending champion of the Mookie.

No, not at chugging a Guinness (I saw this live, don't waste your prop betting money) but at poker?

Yes, AlCantHang proved he can play poker of the two card variety and will be naming the Dookie to be played while the main tourney is going on (my guess is Limit Omaha 8 or better).

See you there, unless I fall asleep on the couch again tonight.

No comments: