Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Under The Shirt Feel-Ups

2 off bubble in Skillz game (at least it was a coin flip)
3 off bubble in the $4K PLO (I HAD POT ODDS!!!! Was the cry after flipping up 99XX to my AAXX after a rag/rainbow flop and the money went in).
Bottom cash in the Stars $5 PLO8

I'm looking for a bright spot, but I think this quote is why I continue to try:


If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances.
-- Julia Sorel 1926-

I'll keep plugging away like a horny high school kid trying to get his first lay, until I finally get inside that winner's circle.

Moooooooookie tonight, my participation depends on the kids not getting woken up by wayward helicopters performing god-knows-what at single digit times in the AM. Thanks for that while the wife is gone good sirs.

EDIT: Jared F'in Allen to the Vikes???? Now I REALLY hope Farve makes a comeback!!!

Edit to the Edit: I knew Big Daddy Drew wouldn't let me down.

No comments: