Monday, April 28, 2008

Yes, Its That Good

Two thoughts before I immerse myself into the world of queries, tables, and forms:

- Is there anything better then having a freshly baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookie from mom's house in your mouth before beginning the day?

- Why does parenting bring you to the brink of madness, the verge of taking apart your Chevy Trailblazer with a pair of tweezers and that screwdriver you get in a glasses repair case, then it takes one hug, one kiss, one look through those bright baby blues for you to remember how blessed you are to be able to be part of their lives.

But I'll admit some discomfort about trying to have sex while your soon-to-be two year old daughter is belting out Barney songs like the fat lady at the end of an opera, an hour after being put to bed.

Tomorrow I'm going to trash the trailer place for all their scummy worth, and try to make Pleasureland RV sucks the #1 Google hit for their company. Unless of course my trailer makes its way to my lot like it was supposed to last week by this Friday.

No comments: