Friday, March 11, 2005

90th place sucks

90th out of 1079 at a freeroll on ESPN.com = nothing

90th out of 496 at a $12K $20+2 tourney at Absolute = nothing

5 hours of work for no pay really set me on tilt, since my knockout hand at Absolute was someone overplaying AK after I hit TPTK on the flop. Not happy.

I promised to play some tourneys and at least I got some experience out of the deal. Although I'd rather have that $2.5K first prize at Absolute.

I got the hell out of dodge at Interpoker this morning after my aggressive/stupid ways got me into a $400 hole there. Luckily I cleared the rest of the monthly bonus and escaped only $200 down.

Going to continue to bone up on the HORSE events at Full Tilt. I'm set for the Hold Em, Omaha, and stud portions. Razz and Stud 8 I'll need to play a bit more of.

Everyone should check their Pacific Poker accounts for a free $10, I got mine (after checking the advice of some fellow bloggers , and gonna play a little limit with it and see where it goes. Probably into the pockets of other players since my limit game sucks.

Vegas in T-minus 9 days. Wish it would hurry up, I need a drink.

Edit: Quick shout out to Hank for fixing the Full Tilt banner so quickly! Thanks again!

No comments: