Friday, March 04, 2005

Everyone's coming to vegas

Tonight my parents announced they're coming to Vegas to watch their son humiliate himself at a live poker tournament. For some reason they gave up going to Niagara Falls to watch some degenerate gambOOlers fling some cards at the WPBT Aladdin event. Maybe I can mooch $1,500 off them to enter the WSOP tourney? Now I've got the wife and the parents on the rail watching me, no pressure. Sigh.

Bowling sucked ass tonight, as I was mostly sober and in a bad mood. Even an extra Cap'n Coke couldn't cure the bad funk I was in. No idea what brought on the grumpiness, I had a decent day at the tables clearing the Will Hill monthly bonus plus earning $60 thru playing. I finished up the Paradise Poker bonus as well for an extra $300 despite some unlubercated beats on the way out.

Tomorrow I'll get a little live tourney experience with my parents holding a 3 table tournament with my family and friends attending. Its more fun then serious tourney play but its nice to fling some chips while making some bets and jokes. Not to mention plenty of good food that is sure to be served.

16 more days to Vegas, please hurry it up.

No comments: