Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wrecked

Not “I found a empty bottle of Captain Morgan, a midget stripper, Tara Reid and blue latex body paint splattered over my bedroom” wrecked.

But why would I enter a $2 tourney at 9pm on a site that I hate (Absolute) but for some reason they continue to give me $10 every other month, knowing that I’m going to make the final table like 4 hours later and win a whopping $16 after suffering a beat at the final table and taking 8th out of 368 at somewhere north of 1am?

Because I’m a loser baby, so why don’t you kill me.

Soooooooooooooooooo tired, plus after work I don’t get to pass go and collect $200, I get to go straight to Toys R’ Us and probably have to use a crowbar to pry Little Drizz away from the Thomas the Tank Engine displays and explain to him why he can’t get the new motorized Percy or James. But, it’s a joy seeing him get so excited about the toys so it’s a parental washout at least until I try to buckle him back into his car seat. I’ve found calculus problems less migraine inducing then trying to snap his Graco into place while he does his withdrawing crack addict dance.

Can’t wait to have two of em to buckle in.

One month away.

Thanks for dropping by, now if you haven’t been hitting up the bracelet races at Full Tilt you are missing out on a cheap way to dance with our three fine bloggers at the WSOP who have their tickets punched already. Use bonus code Drizz99, or click the banner above if you haven’t signed up.

On a more serious note, please go read Bobby’s latest post about a soccer-a-thon he will playing in to benefit a family in need after the mother succumbed to an aggressive form of cancer. Read the post on his site to learn how to donate for this worthy cause.


What Is It?

On April 29, 2006 from 4pm until midnight we will gather at SoccerZone in
Novi, Michigan (41550 Grand River Ave, Novi MI 48375, 248-374-0500) to
participate in 8 straight hours of soccer to raise money for the Novoa family
and Small Cell Ovarian Cancer research. Participants are asked to seek
sponsorship from family, friends, colleagues or anyone else that wants to
contribute to this extremely worthy cause (see attached registration
form).

No comments: