Monday, May 12, 2008

When Do I Cash In This Karma Check?

If you'd like to know how my weekend went, this phrase says it all:

“What I need is an exact list of specific unknown problems we might encounter.”

The new trailer was great except half the buttons on the microwave didn't work. Then someone's foot got wet from the water leaking in from a faulty caulking job on the slide out. Then my ex-girlfriend showed up to show my wife pictures of us in a car outside the community college we attended, trying to have sex inside a 83' Nova hatchback while we should have been learning about the wonders of middle management at McDonald's. Then we found a tear in the flooring due to an idiot at the assembly plant that was listening to The Pointers Sisters on his iPod he won in a poker tournament a little too loudly and drilled a screw too deep so it tore up everything when pushing out the slide out.

Now, I'm gonna ice down my blown knee and maybe grab my cane to go fetch some water from the well later on after bitching at the kids to get off my damn lawn.

How was your weekend?

No comments: