Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Letter of the Day is W

I just figured out I missed out on my last/best shot of sneaking into the BBT3’s Tournament of Champions when the Riverchasers tourney next week was a NLO8 format. Score another bad beat for the home team. I’m still trying to figure out what I was doing that would have prevented me from playing the four card bingo-fest.

Writing? I didn’t post any articles on my other site.

Drinking while on the computer? Entirely possible, but I’d assume someone would have IM’d me that an O8 tourney was going off or if my supposed imaginary internet friends had an evil plot to prevent my participation I will get revenge. Or start reading Catcher in the Rye before the next WPBT live event and go on a killing spree.

Sleeping? Definitely a strong conclusion since unknown allergies have been kicking my ass, leaving me to breathe like a fish out of his bowl at night

Whoever won, I’m sure they played great, cracked hands when needed, yadda yadda yadda. All the disappointing finishes throughout this series have left me asking when is the Pai Gow event going to start? For the good side of the ledger, there has been resurgence in my bankroll thanks to the NL/PLO8 cash games after dropping down a level. With a few more months in the black, I’ll return to my normal game and try once again to break the barrier between the nose bleed levels and stakes that can earn me an Extra Big Gulp with a candy necklace next time I go to the 7-11 after school on my trusty gold and azure BMX Huffy with the missing crossbar due to my face going thru it while attempting a landing and kick ass silver mag rims.

A possibility of returning to the WSOP this year, if only for the juicy $2/$5 PLO8 game that was running is a goal. And I do have a 1 in 18 shot at that thanks to the Bodoggie and the plethora of suckouts I’ve been allotted there.

The question of the day that has been swirling my five remaining brain cells for the past day: What do you do after glancing at a co-worker’s acute camel toe issue?

Suggested finer fitting panties while discussing TPS reports?

Mention that Kohl’s prices on high quality skirts are at an all-time low!

Or go for the gusto and mention their crotch should form a V not a W?

Please chime in with help.

No comments: