Friday, September 30, 2005

Little Drizz Explains Week 4


Hi hi!

Football go go go!

Ok, Little Drizz doesn't have much of a vocabulary yet, so I'll relay the handicaping information he bestowed to me this morning...

Straight Wager

Bucs -6.5 (this is my pick of the week, avoid it like that chick with the bad breath and the 350 pound tattoo'd boyfriend at your local bar)

Gophers -3 (this line has been moving for good reason, look for the running game to dominate once again)

Seachickens +1.5 (finally looking like the playoff contenders that they should be)

6.5 point teaser bet

Broncos +10, Bengals -3.5, Titans +14 (Peyton, please wait one more week to return to your 14 TDs a game)

Four team straight parlay

Bucs -6.5, Bills pk, Cowboys +3.5, Cards -2 (not sure on these picks other then it gives me a reason to watch the games all day)

Shortened post today since I'm still getting sobered up this morning. Seeing off my friend to Iraq last night was good fun and Red Bulls with Jag bombs are evil. That is all.

Have a good weekend folks, and good luck!!

No comments: