Friday, June 20, 2008

Observations From the Beach: Part 2

- No lights on the beach after 10pm because of Sea Turtles?!?!?! This seriously limited the ability to join in the 20-something party house down the street for naked beer pong competitions

- Heat + Kids + Shopping at the Chareleston Market Square = pain of a jellyfish shocking my nads

- Wife asks if I'd like to drink with her, wife has drink, wife goes to bed after one drink, why does wife bother starting up the drinking to stop at one while on vacation when I was ready to crash without cracking open my handle of Cap'n this evening?

- G-Vegas T-minus 8 hours, BadBlood sounds well prepared, I'm psyched, I probably won't leave with much of my "bankroll" after the Grey Goose martini's start flow however

- I WILL GO TO A WAFFLE HOUSE ON THIS TRIP EVEN IF I'M LATE FOR MY F'IN FLIGHT!!!!

That is all, and seriously Sea Turtles = $1,080 fine for lights being on. W-T-F

No comments: