Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Not back, never left

Also, not a post.

Finals week.

WCOOP reporting.

Three soccer games.

Annual golf outing with father-in-law.

By Sunday.

It's a Red Bull hold the vodka week until Saturday night/Sunday morning when WCOOP Event #39 H.O.R.S.E. finishes up in the wee hours of the morning and it is time to relax (well, until next Wednesday and start over again).

I was told I could sleep when I die, I just hope not to die sleeping.  Work hard, play harder, make sure you have a luggage rack/wheelchair to get you home.

Nighters.

1 comment:

Online Poker Hearsay said...

I can't wait for the conclusion of event #39. This year's WCOOP has been a spectacular event and I have enjoyed watching some of the biggest names in the world battling it out for chips. With so much other sport this week, it's great to see that poker is still making headlines. I hope the final table lives up to the hype which will cap an amazing tournament.