Monday, July 21, 2008

I Want An "I Win" Button Too

Someone send a note to DP to keep his lacey baby blue thong out of public view or face a fine.

The "duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sports news section, Danica goes off on someone (why couldn't there be some Axe body spray moment with those racing uniforms being turned into ripped linen), and Greg Norman chokes. Throw in the Vikes lose in the Super Bowl, T.O. gets in trouble, and ESPN spends half of Sportscenter sucking the cock of whatever professional Boston sports team is currently playing and you've got weekend highlight film of sport cliches.

In other news, I continue to feel like this kid everytime I watch my stack go to someone playing 668J all-in preflop during a PL/NLO8 cash game. At least the games are still good to have this sort of level 15 play going on.

No comments: