Sunday, January 08, 2006

Waffles!



Bloggers seemed hungry for waffles last night so here's batch! Strawberries and whip cream are in the fridge.

H.O.R.S.E. tourney was certainly going well till the resident luckbox moved ahead of my counterfeited low on the river to scoop late in the satellite for today's $215 tourney on Full Tilt. He had the chips to donk off, but I wasn't short. Maybe next time the one outer won't hit. I have been hitting up the limit O8 table for the last three with varied success and failures. I believe I'm calling too much and not enough raising, especially at the 3/6 and 5/10 tables.

Today we're finally celebrating X-Mas with the father-in-law so plenty of football, food, and Cap'n Cokes will consumed.

Daddy... you are a fuckin phenom. That is all. Crush.

No comments: