Wednesday, March 09, 2005

No poker, no cry

Had to take the night off last night due to Little Drizz's insistance that I got up twice in the middle of the night last night and got a millisecond of sleep. Ah, the joys of being a parent. He's feeling much better today and his room didn't smell like a county fair port-a-potty when I changed him this morning which was a plus.

I did play some slots online at Lucky Nugget. Ok, don't call me Grubby Jr. yet, but I like slots. Especially the penny slots, but last night I did battle with Lara Croft on the Tomb Raider nickle slots. Immediately I get the bonus game by attaching three "idols" in a row and take in a ten dollar win. After I few more spins and losing back what I won, I tried the Big Kahuna nickle slot. The object is to get three tikis or volcanos on a payline for the bonus game. After matching three tikis I immediately called down for Little Drizz to help select the best tikis for prizes. There are seven winners and three "collects", he picked six winners for a nice twelve dollar win. I know we're playing for the big bucks here folks, but its good mindless fun when your brain is fried (not by means of inhaling or consuming something...).

Tonight I'm going to play another Razz SnG at Full Tilt to prepare for the H.O.R.S.E. WPBT Tourney on Sunday. After watching the WPT on the Travel Channel of course. If you read Paul Phillips journal he's got a surprise about the telecast (and don't read it if you don't want to know who the final two are). Should be interesting to read about the reactions tomorrow. Frankly I thought it was funny as hell, but there will be some nay-sayers out there of course.

Short and sweet today. Have a good one.

No comments: