Thursday, April 08, 2010

Truckin' Now With Riboflavin!

While I sit in pain from aging athlete disease, another part of my anatomy decided to feel the pull of recent events.  No, that part is working fine as re-discovered every morning in the shower while virtual glimps Jessica Biel's be-thonged ass are still freshly implanted in my mind.  While my shoulder has decided to start crying out daily for a dose of Advil, the learning part of the soft mass uptop is getting a healthy RDA approved amount of knowledge.

The classes are going slowly but well through the first week, as this busy bee is enjoying the time behind a dense Accounting book.  The online nature of the classroom has some taking used to, but very welcome for someone in my position as I get to flick on the classroom when I want and not have to have the professor repeat his/her lecture or worry about mis-hearing information.

In a sense.  Perfect. 

Now if you need some brain juice this morning or afternoon whenever you dear reader get around to reading these pages, Truckin out for all the vitamins and minerals for the thing you call an information storage center needs to stay in top shape.  Especially those of us who could use some witty banter besides the debit and credits within Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements, and Balance Sheets.  Holy shit, I retained somethin' I read, 14 years in Accounting and never had to know/learn the basic finanical statements, well played bullseye.

Anyways, on to the show:

1. Lovers' Whirlwind by Paul McGuire


I don't know if you want to know the real answer. You're a new arrival. It's not proper to ask all these questions on your first day. The real answers are not important... More

2. The Dog Lover by Sigge S. Amdal

I had a chat with my pet fish and decided to check out the local pet store to see if they had frozen larvae – a delicious to hungry Kili fish that'll make 'em fornicate like swine given the opportunity... More

3. A Hermit Faces the Drunken Public by Jonny Vincent

People are still - generically - boring as all fuck. Guys are still - generically - pathetic in their desperate and pitiful sleazy crabbing for attention when placed in the vicinity of the Unfair Sex... More

4. Pie by Katitude

Her gray hair was caught up in a bun that had become untidy and thin wisps had escaped it to frame a pale face. A much-washed pastel pink t-shirt proclaimed her to be the "World's Greatest Grandma"... More

5. Crazy Colonel Ranald MacKenzie by Johnny Hughes

In the scene in Dances With Wolves where Kevin Costner rides around between rebel and union lines trying to get shot, that was based on Crazy Ranald. He was brave like only a crazy man can be. He got shot with bullets and arrows. He was also called Bad Hand because he lost two fingers in combat... More

6. Hip-Cat Jargon by Tenzin McGrupp

I secured a one-way rental. $300 for the week. Would it take me a week? Maybe more? I had no idea. I'd probably want to make a couple of spontaneous stops along the way. My new life in California would have to wait a couple of days, maybe a couple of weeks. Who knows, maybe I wouldn't even end up there at all... More

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Thanks for the plug!