Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gophers Will (not) Win the 2009 NCAA Championship!

The great end of art is to strike the imagination with the power of a soul that refuses to admit defeat even in the midst of a collapsing world.

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Smart guy.

The story has been swirling around my head now on my trips into the office, off to pre school classes with the daughter (who amazingly has chilled out as much as a near three year old can). Gonna let it settle in until the weekend when I have time to spend more then a few hours at home.

----

Bracket time.

Gopher vs. Longhorns and not one prop bet from April. She could pad herself with a Mookie buy-in easier when the Gophers lose by 22 then this CJ (no, not the newly married one) gets tips for proclaiming her customer that ITS THE BIGGEST I'VE EVER SEEN!

I don't know who pointed me in her direction, or f*** my life but its all the raunch comedy that's quasi-NSFW one needs in a day.

---

Thanks for the Vegas suggestions. Hofbrauhaus is also on the radar after remembering several folks headed over there from the WPBT Winter Classic. Beer and tightly dressed German ladies? I'll sign up for the free beer.

No comments: