Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hoy'd Again

Is there any Pats fans out there that felt good about that win?

Unlike the Pats, I didn't get several re-dos last night in the Hoy, as I ran my second decent hand of the night, Kings, into the hammer, with the only stack at the table that could really hurt after building a decent stack into the second hour.

Actually he had aces.

And they held up, as they should.

Its B.S. to trying to justify folding KK preflop in a 6-max tourney, maybe I felt Aces with the min re-raise, maybe I felt a stir after my wife gave me a birthday present that I'll get use out of, maybe there's life out there outside of planet Earth.

I don't have all the answers, but I do know that poker isn't really fun right now and that won't change until Friday.

3 days.

No comments: