Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Have a Man-Crush for Lee Jones

H.O.R.S.E. ring games are now available at PokerStars!!!

JonBenet's family can finally start the healing process.

Geek can't find his video game for the XBox 360, *levels a surburban town with a Photon Cannon because he has to wait till Monday to buy it.

* this is foreshadowing and may or may not happen

As reported yesterday, Koren Robinson is a douchebag drunk who decides to go all Tony Stewart with the Mankato police. I wonder what his BAC at the next trial will be. I'll set the pre-hearing over/under at .12 maybe a couple of professionals need to speak with him about being a proper drinker.


I'm heading out of town once again, except we're taking the clan close to the Canadian border this time. Ely, Minnesota as I once described as "utopia wrapped in flannel" will feature me lounging on a semi-private lake, playing card games like "buck em", euchre, cribbage and maybe swatting a few golf balls on Fortune Bay's new golf course which is one of the best in Minnesota.

Have a great weekend, and good luck at the tables and in bed!


Edit: From Easycure... this is too funny

No comments: