Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Show Of Hands Please

** Disclaimer - I am just getting a feel for this, I am not going to play unless I win a bracelet race (of course that would mean actually ENTERING one first) or suck up my pride and accept any generous moneys you throw at this low roller**


If I were to beg and plead for internet mobneys to enter the $1,500 World Series of Poker event #42, which happens to be Pot Limit Omaha Eight or Better.

Would there be any stakers willing to take a risk on the world's worst Omahahahaha player?

Again, I have ZERO idea about my chances playing against a bunch of no limit hold em kids that find their way over to this, relatively, small new event. But, I'd wager I would do a little better then most.

If there's enough (any) interest, I'm going to have a heart to heart talk with the wife about coming out to Vegas for this event as its been a dream of mine for years to play just once. Even if there's no replies I'm about 50/50 for taking my Keepyourpokerface.com cash and shoving it towards a wrap low straight flush draw.

** I may delete this post by tomorrow, because I hate myself for even asking **

No comments: