Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Dribble Through the Legs

I promise more Vegas, less gloom in the upcoming weeks, as being called out by Waffles is telling me something.

Still awaiting a comfirming word on the special announcement I have brewing but should it not come to fruitation it was an honor to be asked.

Last night was the closest I've gotten to a cash at the Hoy, dropping in 11th with no "beats" to speak ill of nor any real asshats in the chat. Lucko's friend played very well, and kept me off-balance until I had to take a stand with a probable coin flip. I don't know who won at the end but hat tip to the new guy.

Who had a worse collapse? Bill Buckner's Legs, The Twins Bullpen yesterday, or Memphis bricklayers in the final minutes of that game last night?

If you only say it was a great comeback by Kansas, I should direct your attention to the 1-10 shooting in the final minutes where just one of those buckets nullifies that nicely set three point shot at the end of regulation. It shouldn't have even gotten there, much like some fish playing 83o for his stack with no pair, no draw and hitting runners to crack your big pair. Kudos to Kansas for taking advantage of this horrible display playing not-to-lose by Memphis. They had that kill in their eyes for the first part of the second half and lost it.

Pauly's Truckin' rolls through this month I suggest dropping all TPS reports and shredded NCAA brackets to head over for some prose that flows without the hangover and gravel mouth in the morning.

Truckin' - April 2008, Vol. 7, Issue 3
And we're back with the latest issue of Truckin'...!

1. Bong Hits with Rachael Ray by Paul McGuire My body sinks into the couch as soon as Rachael Ray comes on the screen. Rachael Ray's smile is intoxicating and any mentioning of EVOO sends orgasmic chills throughout my entire body. And when she grabs a fistful of meat, I wet myself.... More

2. Magpies Are Better Than That, All Wright? by Sigge S. Amdal Birthdays never set well with me. Today so many days ago I was shoved head first through the vagina of a woman I didn't even know at the time, radically interfering with her and her husband's sex lives, economical situation, causing nothing but general dismay for half a year before they finally got used to me... More

3. Skinny Dipping for Christ by Betty Underground At the other end of the pool a barefoot young woman, steps to the edge of the pool. Slender. Blonde with alabaster skin. Flawless. Angelic. She steps out of her skirt and pulls her t-shirt over her head. Standing naked, starring down into the pool, still lit from below... More

4. Axel by Kajagugu My plea trailed off at the end as he put the car in gear and we took off. He pulled a quick left hand u-turn out of the hotel taxi line across six lanes of traffic and barely missed a young lady on her bicycle... More

5. Happiest Place on Earth by Grand Master Pants Anyone can toss singles onto the stage, but she'd already mastered the art of tipping with style by stuffing dollar bills down her shirt, where the dancers had to be a little more, uh, creative in retrieving them... More

No comments: