Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Answers From UpForPoker's WPBT Quiz

Go here to take the quiz...

1. What blogger would you most like to have a drink with? I've already had a drink with Al... but I promised the missus I wouldn't get drunk last time. No promises this time.

2. What blogger, besides Al, would you most like to have a drink with? BG and Bobby Bracelet while shooting dice and/or rooting for #9 to win the daily double at Pimlico.

3. What blogger would you most like to talk poker with? Hank and Bill Rini for Hold Em', Felicia for Omaha and Stud games

4. What blogger would you most like to talk to about the written word? Yikes, I flunked my ACT English test can't think of how horrible a discussion about writing would be with me.

5. What single Vegas-trip event has you the most excited? Stormin' the Castle, right after Iggy dunks a 23 oz. Guinness on Phil Hellmuth at the WSOP for being a tool.

6. Will Otis fall down? (This, by the way, is the oldest time honored quiz question) Like the prof, I want to know the over/under on this prop bet. I'm in.

7. Who would be able to out arm wrestle Bad Blood? Despite my lanky arms, I put up a good arm wrestling fight.

8. Which blogger most resembles Patrick Swazee? Anyone besides the 15 million Aprils that are coming.

9. Which blogger is the tallest? I am a fairly tall guy, but I think G-Rob's hair will narrowly edge me out.

10. Which blogger would middle America find the most shocking? Being from Middle America, I'd say Pauly. Walking into a church Sunday pancake breakfast with a hawaiian shirt, bag of unknown pharmaceuticals, and a notebook would definitely raise some blue haired old ladies eyebrows

11. How many Taco Bell tacos can you eat? Now, or when I was in college?

12. How many can I eat? Depends if there's sour cream in the tacos.

No comments: